What sort of email address should I use
Don’t use email at all
- The price is right – but what’s the point. Make use of a possible source of business
An email address with your ISP/gmail
- Fine for emailing friends and family
- No extra cost
An email address from my domain
- Looks professional. Greater credibility comes from firstname.lastname@example.org as compared to email@example.com
- Every email you send is a marketing tool, giving an easy link to your website for prospective customers
- Your emails are less likely to be marked as spam
- No need to change your email address if you change ISP
OK, so how can I use an address from my domain?
- Use an email service provider such as Google’s Gsuite
- Access mail inboxes on your web hosting account
- Redirect mail sent to you@yourdomain to your email address at your ISP or your gmail address etc.
We believe the best option for most of our FirstWebsite subscribers is using a service provider such as GSuite. It is reliable and flexible.