We will never sell or pass your personal information on to any 3rd party.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure or modification.
That’s our intention, but our legal advisers made us say it this way ….
FirstWebsite values the privacy of its registered users personal information and is committed to the protection of personal information.
FirstWebsite has established a privacy regime that strives to:
- Promote an understanding and acceptance of the privacy principles and their objectives throughout the user community;
- Educate its own staff and partners within the confines of this website about information privacy;
- Handle any complaints received in an efficient and appropriate manner; and
- Monitor privacy compliance.
1. Non-Account Activity.
You can access content on FirstWebsite without having a FirstWebsite Account. You can also contact us about a particular item, without having a FirstWebsite Account.
2. Usage Information
We may record information about your usage, such as when you use FirstWebsite, as well as information you display or click on in FirstWebsite. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. “Web Beacons”) in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
3. Content Uploaded to Site
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose online (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within your playback or profile pages, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the FirstWebsite Sites, we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the general and personalised features and functionality of the FirstWebsite website, and to process any flagging activity or correspondence you send to us.
- store information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the FirstWebsite websites;
- provide custom, personalised content and information;
- monitor the effectiveness of our marketing promotions;
- monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, etc.; and
- track your entries, submissions, and status in promotions, sweepstakes, and contests.
You may, of course, decline to submit personally identifiable information through the FirstWebsite Sites, in which case you can still view content and explore the FirstWebsite Sites, but FirstWebsite may not be able to provide certain services to you. Some advanced FirstWebsite features may, for authentication purposes, require you to sign up for other FirstWebsite services. The privacy notices of those services govern the use of your personal information associated with them. You may update or correct your personal profile information and email preferences at any time by visiting your account profile page. You may clear your viewing history at any time through the “Viewing History” feature.
You also have choices such as:
- When we collect information from you, you may tell us that you do not want it used for further marketing contact and we will respect your wishes.
- You may also turn off cookies in your browser.
Third-party Links to Other Sites